Funeral Order of Service Booklets
Our sophisticated printing and booking binding equipment means that we can produce the best quality booklets at an affordable price and quickly – usually within 24 hours.
With the convenience of our clever online ordering platform, it means that organising your funeral booklets can be done easily and without stress.
We can deliver directly to you in just about any location in Australia, which gives you time to focus on more important things.
Our online ordering system means there’s no need to leave the home or office.
Simply click below to upload your print-ready file, Here, you can choose from some basic print options including cover and content paper types and whether you want a B&W or colour print.
Check the final layout on-screen and if you’re happy with it, just confirm the final quantity and enter the payment details. We’ll contact you regarding delivery details separately.
*See below for useful information on file set up.
Refer below for some useful tips and information.
Funeral Books use what is known as saddle stitched binding. This consists of a series of ‘spreads’ that are folding and stapled on the spine area.
– Artwork should be provided for the cover and the content in 1 pdf file.
– The artwork, including the cover, should be set up as separate, individual pages to the final size with 5mm of bleed and crop marks. Our printer software will set up the artwork to print as a booklet.
– Especially for thicker saddle stitched books, be sure to keep pages number and other content at least 10mm from the edges. The actual position of the page numbers is prone to shifting as the book becomes thicker.
– Ensure your text and images are at least 10mm from the spine area.
– As there are effectively 4 pages on each sheet or spread, the total page number of the book needs to be a multiple of four.
– Save and send your file as a PDF.
The cover paper of a saddle stitched book can range from 80gsm to 350gsm, yet, it’s quite common for the cover to be thicker or heavier than the content.
For the content, the paper weight options depend on the thickness of the book. If the number is any more than 8 or 12, we would suggest that you don’t exceed more than 150gsm paper for the content.
Be sure to consult with a DInkums staff member on page maximums for heavier paper.
The Funeral books we offer are the common A5 size – 210mm high x 148mm wide. However, our pricing structure will cater for slight variations of up to around 10mm.
We’re able to portait or landscape books, however, the most popular is portrait.
Contact us for more information.